Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games do you play?

What games do you play? What games did you remember from childhood and now play them?
Personally, I remember the games of the Serious Sam series, Need for Speed, Skyrim and much more.

Comments

• In my day, I mostly played 8 bit games like Super Mario and so on. Now I sometimes go to the site friv 2 online to spend time in browser games. I don't have time for regular games, so while I'm in a traffic jam or on the road, I can play a little.
  • Cool site! Thanks for the advice, already played Super Mario Bros and Music dance
  • No problem bro, I wish you a good game!
  • I love computer games, but lately, I often play on my smartphone. I don't have a lot of free time, but when I have my 10-minute break, the best solution to spend that time and clear my mind of thoughts about work is to play Solitaire mobile games. This is a simple card game for logic and attention, which helps you focus on simple actions and stop thinking about the same problem for a long time.