Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Watches Cosmograph Daytona 116500 LN - 78590 Steel - Black Cerachrom Bezel -

10 replica Rolex watches Baselworld 2020 predictions

At that time of the year is the time to start the round of predictions. Let’s take a look at what we think Rolex will do at Baselworld 2020, including new models and what they will be removed from the current product line.

To be honest, I think that with Seiko, Breiltling and the entire Swatch Group exiting the 2020 fashion show, the time for Baselworld has come.

The color palette group that withdrew from Baselworld has indeed received a huge impact, which means that top brands such as Omega, Blancpain, Baogue, Harry Winston, Glashütte Original, Tissot and Longines, and many more other brands Will not be exhibited at the exhibition.

To be honest, after visiting Baselworld in 2018, I felt overwhelmed by the exhibition. It felt like a closing exhibition for insiders in the watch industry, not an exhibition that excites you. It is difficult to have intimate contact with a watch brand. I stayed there for 4 days. To be fair, the first day was enough, and I was really bored halfway through the second day.replica Bovet watches

I did consider participating in 2020, but so many of the best brands withdrew, and some of them had the best booths at the Basel International Watch Fair. I visited the bar that Breitling prepared for guests. The booth of Baogue is also very good, because they let the on-site watchmakers do something to show the onlookers this exquisite artwork.

Therefore, all of this means that I have decided to pass and review the report this year to understand how they fill the gaps in swatch, Breitling and all other brands that have exited. But when I wrote this article, I was thinking, should I go?

Anyway, in general, this is enough for us to look at some of my thoughts on what Rolex might do at Baselworld 2020. We will put our ideas to waste and let you know what we think Rolex will announce in 2020, all for a bit of fun, and hope we are right about some of them.

1. The production of Rolex Submariner 116610LV "Hulk" is discontinued.

Shockingly, Rolex discontinued production of the green Submariner 116610LV in 2020. This was the prediction of many people last year or even 2018, but it still did not happen. There are rumors that production of this model has been discontinued at Baselworld in the past few years, so the gray market price of this model has soared. I think if production is stopped this year, the price will rise further. I am very happy to purchase my product before Baselworld show in 2018. Ordinary readers know that I do not buy a Rolex watch as an investment, but it is good to know that you can buy it, enjoy it and sell it at a higher price than if you bought it a few years later. Therefore, this is our first prediction, and I am pretty sure that Rolex will discontinue 116610LV in 2020.replica watches for sale

2. Rolex Submariner 116610LV on the Jubilee.

Now turning to prediction 2, I think the Rolex Submariner 116610LV will receive the same treatment as the Rolex GMT Master II 116710 BLNR and will re-release the Jubilee bracelet. I know that the addition of the Jubilee is mainly on the GMT master, but I just This intuition might surprise Rolex and brand the green submarineist’s Jubilee bracelet as a new reference. Who knows? We found a picture of the Rolex Submariner at the Jubilee. What are your thoughts on this?

3. The new Oyster bracelet on Rolex Submariner

Having said that, but to talk about an alternative to the above-mentioned Jubilee bracelet may be an update to the Rolex Oyster bracelet, I am not sure what they can do with this bracelet to make it update, because it is with solid The table is quite good with central link updates and glidelock system. But this is just my instinct. Don't worry, there will be something new in the Rolex Submariner bracelet, whether it is an anniversary bracelet, an updated oyster bracelet, or even a diver's oysterflex bracelet.wholesale replica watches

4. The new trend of Rolex Submariners.

In addition to the new bracelet on the Rolex Submariner, there will definitely be a new movement on the Rolex Submariner, which may have and expand the power reserve. The current Rolex Submariner 3135 movement has a 48-hour power reserve. I think that Rolex's next product will be within the 72-hour power range as an upgrade to the 3135. Brands like Panerai already provide this kind of power reserve on its movement, so it is completely within the capabilities of Rolex and will be welcomed. The update will give submariners an extra day. energy.

5. Submariner Case size changed.

In 2012, Rolex introduced a "Maxi" dial with thicker legs and larger hour markers. I think Rolex may change the case size in 2020 to restore the size of the watch to its previous size , Not right back, but it may be somewhere in between. It took Rolex a while to keep up with the trend of large watches. I personally think that the appearance of "maxi" is indeed very suitable for people with wide wrists, but I think this trend is starting to return to retro-sized watches. I just have a feeling that Rolex might Just push the size of the case back a bit.www.cheapestwrist.com

6. Back to "Coke Greenwich Mean Time"

I made a fuss about the release of Pepsi GMT, and I think Rolex may release a new GMT Master II in the popular "Cola" colors, such as black and red Cherachrom bezels and red GMT hands. The model has been discussed for a long time, and it is believed that 2020 will be the release year of the model. "Cola" GMT will be consistent with Pepsi's production line equipped with Rolex Jubilee bracelets launched in 2018. Personally, I do like this color scheme, I would say I like it more than "Pepsi", because I have been discussing it until I can remember, I think it will definitely come true in 2020 .

7. Black and green GMT

The "riddle" nickname you first heard here! Rolex GMT Master II black and green "Riddler", green and black cerachrom bezel will be an excellent version of the GMT series. With the discontinuation of 116710LN, Rolex needs to use the iconic green GMT hand to bring back the peeled paper version of this model in a new style... Maybe on the Jubilee bracelet, half green, half black cerachrom bezel and all black face.chronowrist.ru

8. The ceramic bezel on Explorer II

Now to the Explorer II series, I think this model is at least due to the update of the bezel. I think there are 2 possible changes, or both. First of all, with a ceramic bezel, this model looks absolutely amazing. Especially the pole plate with a black ceramic bezel, please see the following image in the "Rolex Passion Report". Another option is to replace or incorporate the ceramic bezel into the ceramic bezel, that is, to add a line between the hour numbers on the bezel to show tribute to 1655.

9. Ever Rose ExplorerI.

Now, how cool does my Rolex Explorer rose gold watch look? For Rolex Explorer I, this is a very popular update. It will serve as a bridge between sports watches and dress watches. What do you think?

10. Explorer I with white dial

Personally, I think it looks absolutely amazing and is definitely the most labor-saving thing for Rolex. Rolex Explorer will be updated soon. This model Rolex has been loved and valued by people for some time. The main component of the Rolex product line, just a simple dial replacement can give the Rolex Explorer a new life and make it truly stand out. We found that the Explorer with a white dial has this kind of visualization. What do you think? This is our approval! Richard Mille RM 27-02 Rafael Nadal Tourbillon