Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

healthline

What are the components of cannabis?
Cannabis is made up of more than 120 components, which are known as cannabinoids. Experts still aren’t sure what each cannabinoid does, but they have a pretty good understanding of two of them, known as cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).

Each has its own effects and uses:

CBD. This is a psychoactive cannabinoid, yet it’s non-intoxicating and non-euphoric, meaning it won’t get you “high.” It’s often used to help reduce inflammation and pain. It may also ease nausea, migraine, seizures, and anxiety. (Epidiolex is the first and only prescription medication to contain CBD and be approved by the Food and Drug Administration, or FDA. This medication is used to treat certain kinds of epilepsy.) Researchers are still trying to fully understand the effectiveness of CBD’s medical use.
THC. This is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis. THC is responsible for the “high” that most people associate with cannabis.
Read more about the differences between THC and CBD.

You can find cannabis products that contain just CBD, THC, or a combination of both. But the dried flower that most people associate with cannabis contains both cannabinoids, though certain strains may have much more of one than the other. Hemp has large quantities of CBD, but no THC.

Comments

• Thank you for telling me about this. What do you think of the best CBD oil UK? I was advised just this option instead of the usual cannabis. I have read a lot of additional literature on this topic. Medical professionals have concluded that CBD is much safer than marijuana. I agree with them)
  • On recommendation, I tried cbd oil in this online store https://blessedcbd.co.uk. For many years I have suffered from insomnia problems. Now I rarely go to bed after midnight, and in the morning I finally wake up refreshed and with a lot of energy for the whole day of work. Recommend to all my friends.