Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Golden Goose Sale the

Mattel isn't kidding when they say the Barbie dolls are made in each woman's likeness. The three new dolls look like shrunken down miniatures of the women they're honoring. Billie Jean King's Barbie doll is wearing her iconic two-tone blue and mint-green tennis dress, round-frame glasses, and blue tennis shoes.

The NAACP Image Awards is not the first time the singer has worn one of Katrantzou's designs. In Dec. of 2019, Lizzo posed in Katrantzou's "imagination cape" for TIME after being named the magazine's "Entertainer of Golden Goose Sale the Year." In addition to being an optical illusion, the garment featured symbols of "alchemy, biology, theology, and philosophy," as per Insider.

Chic winter shoes can seem like an oxymoron. When temperatures drop, we're not eager to reach Golden Goose for stilettos because come snowfall, moon boots are about as sexy as we're getting. Thankfully on the runways of Prada, Bottega Veneta, and others, designers prioritized functional footwear and didn't sacrifice style.

I'm running outside. I'm out here... Hey, this is actually kind of fun. There is no part of the design that is too much or too little. [It's] universal, elegant. Her brand demographics, just like the people who rallied onto Bergdorf's first floor to party with the singer, are expansive.

Maybe I'll hit up the treadmill. Ugh, that's worse than not running at all. Okay, I'm Golden Goose Outlet doing this. The digital mecca for irresistible fashion finds just announced a range of deals so big, you're going to want to put some time aside to really go through them all. The site is offering up to 70% off thousands (yes, thousands) of styles, including markdowns on covetable brands like Staud, Alice+Olivia, and Re/Done. Who can say no to an ethereal Ulla Johnson dress at 50% off? And don't even get us started on the $995 crystal-fringed Area purse that's currently selling for less than $300.

Turner wore a pair of white sneakers with hefty lug soles. She offset the sturdy shoe-platform kicks are trending this spring-with a polished ensemble: a plaid blazer, Dior's We Should All Be Feminists T-shirt, and some cut-off shorts. Meanwhile, Jonas also went for a thick gum-sole style, his sneakers finished with creative lime-green lacing that matched the stripes on his tee.