It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Self-priming magnetic pump is a kind of non-contact moment transmission through magnetic drive, which replaces dynamic seal with static seal, so that the pump can achieve the goal of no leakage. It consists of self-priming pump, magnetic drive and motor. The key component of magnetic drive is composed of external magnetic rotor, internal magnetic rotor and non-magnetic isolation sleeve. It has many characteristics, such as good internal sealing, energy consumption reduction and so on. When using it, we should pay attention to the matters and problems of preventing particles from entering, dry friction and so on.
Because the pump shaft and internal magnetic rotor are completely closed by the pump body and isolation sleeve, the problem of "running, running, dropping and leaking" is thoroughly solved, the hidden danger of flammable, explosive, toxic and harmful media leaking through the pump seal in the refining and chemical industry is eliminated, and the physical and mental health and safety of workers are effectively guaranteed.
1. there is no need to install bottom valve and irrigation water.
2. the pump shaft is changed from dynamic seal to closed static seal, which completely avoids leakage of medium.
3. without independent lubrication and cooling water, energy consumption is reduced.
4., from the coupling drive to synchronous drag, there is no contact and friction. It has low power consumption, high efficiency and damping effect, which reduces the influence of motor vibration on the pump and the influence of pump cavitation vibration on the motor.
5. when the load is overloaded, the inner and outer magnetic rotors are relatively slippage, which has a protective effect on motors and pumps.
6. When the driven parts of the magnetic drive are running under overload or the rotor is stuck, the main and driven parts of the magnetic drive will automatically slip off and protect the pump. Under the action of alternating magnetic field of the active rotor, the permanent magnet on the magnetic drive will produce eddy loss and magnetic loss, which will cause the temperature of the permanent magnet to rise and the sliding failure of the magnetic drive.