Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alex McGough Jersey

The Denver Broncos held linebacker Shane Ray out of workouts Monday due to a sore wrist.

Ray broke his left wrist in July and underwent three surgeries that caused him to miss the opening six games in 2017. He had one sack over the next eight contests before going back on injured reserve.

Denver coach Vance Joseph said Ray's wrist was irritated and the team is "taking it slow. Just being smart with guys. It's the spring."

Absent from the optional workouts were players such as pass rusher Von Miller Keith Tandy Jersey , along with receivers Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. Joseph wasn't concerned with their absence, saying Alex McGough Jersey , "they've been here all year. We're good. We coached the guys who were here today."

Giants safety Landon Collins said that offensive tackle Ereck Flowers has stayed away from the team’s offseason program because of hurt feelings. Giants coach Pat Shurmur thinks Collins should have kept that to himself.

Shurmur said today that Collins shouldn’t be talking about Flowers, and that he wants his players focused on doing their own jobs Emmanuel Lamur Jersey , not on anyone else’s issues.

“That’s not for Landon to talk about,” Shurmur said. “I don’t think our players should be talking about another players’ situation.”

Shurmur said that although Flowers hasn’t been with the team Harrison Butker Jersey , he has been in contact with the team.

“We’ve been in contact with Ereck. I heard he’s in good shape,” Shurmur said. “I can’t wait for him to be here. Like I said Craig Robertson Jersey , there were some things he did last year that were really good. I look forward to him being here at some point and working with him.”

So Shurmur sounds less concerned about the absence of Flowers than about other players talking about the absence of Flowers.

Womens DaeSean Hamilton Jersey