Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Golden Goose Slide is it that

What Golden Goose Slide is it that makes distributors of shoes only buy 1 pair of UK size 9 shoes for women, if any at all? There is a demand, but the suppliers will not supply. And as I have embraced a healthy way of life, I no longer am prepared to wear shoes that are too short or too wide (most size UK 9 women's shoes are wide). I have narrow long feet. And a female body. More importantly, I have a female brain. I identify as female.

WSBT reports that 52yearold Gregory Jackson Sr. was so hungry last week that he called 911, and asked that they give him a cheeseburger. The dispatcher hung up on him, but that wasn't enough to deter Jackson. He reportedly called 911 nine times over a 90 minute period Golden Goose Slide Sneakers asking for a cheeseburger over and over again.

In 1971, Carolyn Davidson, a graphic Golden Goose Slide Sale design student at Portland State University, designed the Nike swoosh logo. Seventeen years later, "Just Do It" became the company slogan and an international catchphrase. The slogan, according to Nike, was coined in 1988 at a conference of select Nike employees and their advertising agency Wieden and Kennedy. The slogan and the logo created waves and have come to be internationally associated with Nike footwear. Steve Prefontaine, an Olympics long distance runner who died in 1975, and tennis pro John McEnroe added star appeal and sports world influence to the Nike brand. Nike creative marketing strategy and bigbudget efforts helped the company capture one half of the total market for sports shoes by 1980s. Nike survived competition from companies such as Reebok and legal troubles in the 1980s, and continues to dominate in the athletic gear market..

Perhaps the best feature is an expandable waterproof compartment accessible from a side pocket, perfect for holding cleats after a muddy day of rugby (or your soggy activity of choice). With its classy design and subwayfriendly size, this durable little guy is an urban fitness guru's best buddy. It holds all my gym clothes, including a bulky sweatshirt, with room to spare. My running shoes fit perfectly in the ventilated side compartment, which collapses when not in use to create more room in the main storage area. The smaller compartments are the perfect size for my keys, wallet, paperback book, work notebooks and a packed lunch.